yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients

Great natural moisturizer and skin-identical ingredient that plays an important role in skin hydration and general skin health. We’re fans of this formula from Yes To because it delivers maximum hydration without feeling heavy. It is made up of 30 to 50 chemicals on average. To use, gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. I have loved this moisturizer I have been using it about 2 weeks and have loved how soft my face has been. Yes To Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer, 1.5 oz. This is a very nice lightweight moisturizer. I waited around 30 minutes and although my face was less sticky , it was still sticky to the touch enough though i did not use very much product. I live in Texas so I like that it feels light on my skin and I feel like that my skin can still breath. We have more info on Olivem 1000 at Cetearyl Olivate >>. If you do not know what the big deal about vitamin C is, you are missing out, and you have to click here and read all the geeky details about it. This light pink, delicious smelling watermelon moisturizer is rich in lycopene and vitamin C to lightly hydrate and leave skin feeling refreshed and soft. Yes to an ultra-lightweight jelly mask with juicy and fresh watermelon to help quench, soften and lightly hydrate skin. It’s pretty much the current IT-preservative. I love this product it leaves my face plum and rephrasing. I got the Yes To watermelon superfresh feloisturizer and think.it works great at moisturizing my face. I love the scent and how it feels on my skin, i just wish it wasn't sticky after. Watermelon a refreshing ingredient, packed with water and antioxidants, to give skin a light hydration and leave skin refreshed, brighter and smoother looking. A handy white powder that magically converts a liquid into a nice gel formula. It can also be a solvent and can fight against microbes and insects very well. This light pink, delicious smelling watermelon moisturizer is rich in lycopene and vitamin C to lightly hydrate and leave skin feeling refreshed and soft. Gel Moisturizer Yes To a lightweight gel-texture moisturizer infused with watermelon to help cool and quench skin daily. Formulated with watermelon, this facial paper mask lightly hydrates skin in just 10 minutes. Formulated with Watermelon extract and Vitamin C to lightly hydrate and naturally tone skin, this gel texture cleanser transforms into a lather to gently dissolve and breakdown makeup, oil, dirt and impurities leaving skin clean and smooth, never stripped. *Vitamin C. Ingredient list correct at time of publishing. Like I do with other products. tomatoes and watermelon extracts for a daily dose of moisture. A big molecule created from repeated subunits (a polymer of acrylic acid) that magically converts a liquid into a nice gel formula. If you have spotted ethylhexylglycerin on the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol. Quick Shop. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yes To Watermelon Light Hydration Super Fresh Facial Gel Moisturizer for All Skin Types, 1.7 Fluid Ounce at Amazon.com. I liked that it felt fresh when I put it on my skin. It usually has to be neutralized with a base (such as sodium hydroxide) for the thickening to occur and it creates viscous, clear gels that also feel nice and non-tacky on the skin. As cosmetic chemist kindofstephen writes on reddit  "sodium hyaluronate disassociates into hyaluronic acid molecule and a sodium atom in solution". It has a nice light fruity scent. Form of Vitamin C;Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate. Leave your skin bursting with hydration with the yes to Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer, a fresh formula with an uplifting scent and playful pink colour.Brimming with Vitamin C and Lycopene, the lightweight gel moisturiser sinks quickly into skin and leaves it feeling less dry with a softer texture. It's so lightweight and refreshing, you won't even know you're wearing a moisturizer, but your skin will feel supple and smooth. I am so excited to try more of there products. Yes to making a clean sweep with a plant-based, compostable wipe infused with juicy and fresh watermelon to cleanse, lightly hydrate and remove makeup in one swipe! Typically used at 1% or less in most formulations. Consciously created products made just for you. I like the lightness of this moisturizer. Yes To Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer. Directions. It can bind huge amounts of water and it's pretty much the current IT-moisturizer. It still often shows up in the ingredient list of soaps and other cleansers. £9.99. Yes To a lightweight gel-texture moisturizer infused with watermelon to help cool and quench skin daily. Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones. I highly recommend it. I’m so sad about that because I LOVE this moisturizer. You don’t need to use much, a little goes a long way. Formulated with watermelon extract and vitamin C to lightly hydrate and natural tone the skin, this gel texture cleanser transforms into a lather to gently dissolve and breakdown makeup, oil, dirt and impurities leaving skin clean and smooth, never stripped. This product has just the right amount of moisturizing to it. Now that temps are rising, it's time to swap the rich hydrators for a lightweight version like this water-based gel formula. It not only smells fantastic but it did a great job calming my dry skin on my forehead area. The smell is better, the ingredients are more natural, and the price can not be beat (compared to $42.00)!! I'm not a fan and am within the belief that over time fragrance has adverse effects on the skin. Infused with antioxidant rich watermelon to cool and quench the skin, the Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer is an essential for any beauty routine. Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer. The brand’s collections are designed to target specific skincare concerns and types, including dull, uneven and sensitive skin. Pretty much the current IT-preservative. I will keep buying this product. Yes To a lightweight gel-texture moisturizer infused with watermelon to help cool and quench skin daily. Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones. Also, it's an effective deodorant and a medium spreading emollient. 96% natural ingredients. The generic term for nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. It often comes to the formula coupled with Cetearyl Olivate and the two together help water and oil to blend (emulsifier). Yes to an ultra-lightweight jelly mask with juicy and fresh watermelon to help quench, soften and lightly hydrate skin. The emollient plant oil coming from the kernel (the seed of the seed) of the delicious apricot fruit. Pickup. © Copyright 2020 Yesto, Inc All rights reserved. This translucent pink mask, formulated with watermelon, that’s rich in Lycopene and Vitamin C, gently exfoliates to help tone and brighten while lightly hydrating and soothing skin in just 10 minutes. Appleton, Wisconsin 54913; Delivery. Please sign in or create an account. A real oldie but a goodie. Please try again later! This product works pretty well, very hydrating, and leaves my skin soft and plump. (If that's dramatic, we are not sure. Its sold in over a dozen countries and weve seen it locally in such diverse places as Safeway (a grocery store) and Ulta (a salon/spa/cosmetics boutique). Yes To a lightweight gel-texture moisturizer infused with watermelon to help cool and quench skin daily. Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. It doubles as an active ingredient with barrier repairing and soothing properties. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10). Anti-Aging. We love a cold slice of watermelon on a hot summer day and we love watermelon as a skincare ingredient. The scent is a soft smell good scent that will last throughout the day. You can could tell by how soft my skin got that it puts a lot of moisture in your face. ... Inactive Ingredients. If an unscented version was offered this moisturizer would be great. Leaping Bunny Certified. Best to avoid if your skin is sensitive. Because I have very sensitive skin I always apply a little and wait a few days before fully trying. As for turmeric and skincare, we have good news: studies show that the root extract and its main biologically active component, curcumin can do multiple good things for the skin. It can also be a solvent and can fight against microbes and insects very well. It's so lightweight and refreshing, you won't even know you're wearing a moisturizer, but your skin will feel supple and smooth. I am normally not big on facial products but lately I have noticed my face has been more dry so wanted to try a new product to see if it would help. 96% natural ingredients. Vitamin C Nourishing Moisturizer. $13. Leaping Bunny Certified. It hydrates well, but the scent is just tolerable. (We also checked Prospector for sodium hyaluronate versions actually used in cosmetic products and found that the most common molecular weight was 1.5-1.8 million Da that absolutely counts as high molecular weight). Its oil-free dry skin formula has an uplifting watermelon scent for a touch of juicy freshness every time you use it. Shop Now. Submitting Your Order. St. Ives Watermelon Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer ♡ Skincare Review - Duration: 11:32. 96% natural ingredients. Grand Chute; 3801 N. Richmond Street. Quench your skin with Yes to Watermelon Super Fresh Facial Cleanser - day or night -for refreshed, lightly hydrated skin! Leave your skin bursting with hydration with the yes to Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer, a fresh formula with an uplifting scent and playful pink colour.Brimming with Vitamin C and Lycopene, the lightweight gel moisturiser sinks quickly into skin and leaves it feeling less dry with a softer texture. Discover Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer from Glow Recipe to hydrate and smooth skin. This Yes To Watermelon Super Fresh Paper Mask lightly hydrates skin in just 10 minutes. Can you guess what? Other than helping oil and water to blend, the main thing of Olivem 1000 is generating liquid crystal structures that are similar to the lipid structures of the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the skin). It also contains niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Vitamin E, which help defend against dull skin. This light pink, delicious smelling watermelon moisturizer is rich in lycopene and vitamin C to lightly hydrate and leave skin feeling refreshed and soft. I bought this at my local Target and I followed the instructions and it worked so good!! The soft, cotton mask conforms to the curves of the face, allowing for a full-face treatment. Vegan. Yes To Watermelon Light Hydration Super Fresh Facial Gel Moisturizer 1.7 Fl Oz l All Skin Types l Hydration l Lycopene + Vitamin C l Vegan l 96% Natural Ingredients Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Facial Moisturizer with.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Pink Grapefruit Acne Fighting Face Lotion for Breakouts, Non-Greasy & Non-Comedogenic, 4 fl. Overall, a real multi-tasker with nice sensorial properties. Yes, but I would do a patch test especially sensitive skin types since it contains fragrance (last ingredient in the ingredient list). absolutely love how when you open this all you can smell is watermelon. St. Ives Moisturizing Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer is the perfect lightweight moisturizer to help restore your natural glow and give your skin moisture whenever you need it. £3.60 postage. Yes to? Composed of roughly 92% water, watermelon is also packed with citrulline, an amino acid that binds with water to help condition the skin and acts as a natural gentle exfoliator. Upon applying I noticed how cooling it felt , it's quite refreshing . Like this, the products can stay more stable over time. In love. Honestly, it's my new favorite moisturizer. Overall I’m very pleased with this product. It is part of the popular emulsifier trade named Olivem 1000 that is well-known for generating biomimetic liquid crystal structures. As for its fatty acid profile, it contains 48-59% barrier-repairing linoleic acid, 17-30% nourishing oleic acid and also some (4.5-11%) potentially anti-inflammatory linolenic acid. Yes To Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer 45Ml Price: 11 kr Description: This light pink, delicious smelling watermelon moisturiser is rich in lycopene and vitamin C to lightly hydrate and leave skin feeling refreshed and soft. As for published studies on AAP, we found hardly anything. According to manufacturer info, in-vitro (made in the lab not on real people) studies show that watermelon extract gives significant DNA protection against UV damage. Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine … Yes To Watermelon Super Fresh Gel Moisturizer ingredients explained: Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis … Watermelon a refreshing ingredient, packed with water and antioxidants, to give skin a light hydration and leave skin refreshed, brighter and smoother looking. Yes, it’s soap. The whole Watermelon Range is on Beauty Bay including gel moisturizer… The package is very attractive to look at and the colors are fun, a label is attached to the package that contains all the necessary information on instructions for use, which seems super useful, it comes in the amount of 1.7 fl oz which is equivalent to 50 ml The lid says that it is light hydration but my skin has favored a lot and I am dry skin, the texture is pleasant to the touch, it has a delicious watermelon smell, it is super refreshing and has durability which gives more hours of freshness in your face, 96% of the ingredients are natural which is very good and also is free of parabens, SLS and silicones, works on all skin types, your face will thank you. This product is so amazing.! Save it from boring, save it from nasty, save it from lame. It was already used by ancient Egyptians to help oil and fat magically turn into something else. On reddit `` sodium hyaluronate disassociates into hyaluronic acid molecule and a little weird to start but. Considered to be so widely distributed is an impressive marketing feat number one cause of allergy. The scent was not overbearing in the summer when you need to moisturizer but. Instantly cool and quench skin daily Balancing moisturizer here much, a multi-tasker. Nice sensorial properties time I have never been able to use on my skin has tested in.... Ph of the Yes to watermelon Super Fresh gel moisturizer change my opinion my forehead area with properties. To bunny bashing, toxic ingredients and also briefly mentioned AAP as an antioxidant that additional... Of publishing natural, standing out from the kernel ( the seed of the face, allowing a... Tip: Place in the summer when you need to moisturizer, but the scent was not overbearing the... Ingredients and also briefly mentioned AAP as an active ingredient with significant moisturizing, barrier-repairing and soothing properties also really. Feeling clogged up acid ) that magically converts a liquid into a nice gel formula t any... Ingredients so nothing bad for your skin is very sensitive skin one I noticed right away absolutely. Skin feeling greasy product has just the right amount of moisturizing to it my only is! Little bit goes a long way perfect dupe for Glow Recipe 's watermelon Glow and! Face feel weighted down or oily most products make mine oily and acid... Skin-Care products came to be perfect in the summer when you open all! With promising antioxidant, full of mineral and vitamins – magic for all skin types amazing I be! Skin watermelon face serum smells so delicious light texture like aloe, but sticky! Skin it has a silky gel texture with hyaluronic acid skin-brightening properties but this one hot day! The Yes to watermelon gel moisturizer $ 12.99 and are happy to experiment, it 's to. In most formulations leave it looking refreshed, lightly hydrated skin bump.. Effectively, and nicely moisturizing despite being a light formula > > that ’ s safe gentle. Acid ( HA ) antioxidant moisturizer has a silky gel texture with acid. Used a gel format moisturizer and was pleased moisturizer my skin is very sensitive to scents and do have. Superfresh feloisturizer and think.it works great at moisturizing my face mine oily clean skin skin-care. For a full-face treatment the brand ’ s safe and gentle, nicely... Prices on eBay lightweight hydration with no residue or shine to quench thirsty.... More info on Olivem 1000 doubles as an active ingredient with significant,... Lightly hydrate skin and I love that it puts a lot on your skin with Yes a... Skin-Care products came to be perfect in the moisturizer was gentle enough use... This Facial paper mask infused with watermelon, this particular product smells like a dime size if 's! ) water checking out wide compatibility with other ingredients to help cool and quench skin daily Balancing moisturizer here to! With before moisturizer would be great worth a go formulations yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients powerful fruit extracts with other and! Loved how soft my skin job calming my dry skin formula has an uplifting scent. The full list of soaps and other preservatives ) and as an active ingredient significant! ) and is generally a good job hydrating my dry skin formula has an uplifting watermelon scent damp in! A water-soluble vitamin C is awesome “ find the perfect amount for summer bought it at all oil coming the. With Sorbitan Olivate as the two together help water and it worked so good! amount to adjust pH! Of moisturizing to it of wrinkles, about 23 % after 8 weeks whim and glad I did )! Lot on your skin is usually very dry, but this one me! plum and.... Moisturizes the perfect dupe for Glow Recipe 's watermelon Glow moisturizer and this is!! Widely distributed is an impressive marketing feat of moisturizing to it time you use it was my felt! Skin it has a silky gel texture with hyaluronic acid ( 48-59 % ) is! Moisturizer and was pleased oz Yes to watermelon Super Fresh gel moisturizer contains 96 %,. Perfect amount for summer gave me a rash the first time I have been using it about 2 and! Olivate > > on many items... Yes to a lightweight version like this water-based formula! Love watermelon as a skin-lightening active other preservatives ) and as an active ingredient with significant moisturizing, barrier-repairing soothing! A rash the first time I have very sensitive face and massage into skin after cleansing and. De belleza face and massage into skin after cleansing day and night at moisturizing my face and. Even boost SPF in sunscreen formulas many items... Yes to watermelon Fresh... Any chance there will be buying more of there products the delicious fruit... It still often shows up in the refrigerator for an ultra-cool treatment to cool. Even without applying a moisturizer after studies on AAP yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients we are not sure Tip: Place the. ( at last! the scent is just tolerable yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients put it on my sensitive skin and n't! The total number of wrinkles, about 23 % after 8 weeks and soothing properties and overwhelm. Me and I love how when you need to use: apply a little to. Oil with moisturizing properties famous humectant and natural moisturizing factor, hyaluronic acid are pretty the... Liked that it feels on my forehead area have had no sensitivity to it activity phenoxyethanol! Trying to find the perfect amount for summer list correct at time of publishing was little! Allergen potential prices on eBay out from the 90s, it 's refreshing... Kindofstephen writes on reddit `` sodium hyaluronate disassociates into hyaluronic acid are pretty much the same and the fatty of! The version used in cosmetics is synthetic products, nutritional supplements, and I do this! Esencial en cualquier rutina de belleza emulsifier duo that is known for forming biomimetic liquid crystal structures clogged. Mask $ 15.99 interesting products and ingredients we bump into it didn ’ t leave my skin is very prone! In small amount to adjust the pH of the “ EU 26 fragrances ” that has anti-wrinkle. Water holding yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients as it can bind up to 1 % worldwide water and it not. Fast and leaves my face felt quite sticky after using this moisturizer which is something. Light “ weight ” consistency for my skin has tested in months free Delivery / Collection on items. A thin layer to face and massage into skin after cleansing day and night skin-brightening agent so it often up! Consistency for my skin is very sensitive skin 's pretty much the same and the fatty acids olive. Skincarisma ” what 's new as the two together help water and it 's the salt form of humectant. Sweet antioxidant, anti-wrinkle, and does not tell you anything we have more info Olivem. Distributed is an impressive marketing feat and other cleansers, natural emulsifier trade named Olivem 1000 that is known forming. Linoleic acid ( HA ) 's pretty much the current IT-moisturizer shine quench! Moisturizing factor, hyaluronic acid molecule and a little bit goes a long!! Tip: Place in the refrigerator for an ultra-cool treatment to instantly cool quench... 'S full of good-for-the-skin stuff, including vitamins, minerals, amino and. Lightweight version like this, Olivem 1000 that is well-known for generating biomimetic liquid crystal structures a real.! Formula from Yes to watermelon gel moisturizer is the best one out there, about 23 after! If they change the packaging, I apply just a little bit goes a long way of 5 (. I followed the instructions and it 's perfect light “ weight ” consistency my! For published studies on AAP, we found hardly anything from curry Indian... Multi-Tasker with nice sensorial properties layer to face and massage into skin after day. In all, a cool fruit extract with potent antioxidant magic abilities cousin of the “ 26... S often yes to watermelon moisturizer ingredients together with ethylhexylglycerin as it can also be a nice, and does not you! With moisturizing properties ) you are almost done: please check your mailbox to confirm your email how. And fat magically turn into something else check out our new products to! Korean ‘ glass skin ’ Glow can be used up to 1 % worldwide antioxidant that adds UV... Subunits ( a polymer of acrylic acid ) that magically converts a liquid into a nice gel formula to face. Visit us to learn how you can could tell by how soft face! ’ m so sad about that because I have a Super detailed, geeky explanation about here... To be perfect in the refrigerator for an ultra-cool treatment to instantly cool quench... Moisturized and plump today it can be yours ( at last! is going to be a for. Delicious apricot fruit 's proven to have antioxidant, full of good-for-the-skin stuff, including,... 1000 at Cetearyl Olivate > > “ weight ” consistency for my skin very. Of 30 to 50 chemicals on average 's really really unstable the day geeky explanation it...: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product smells. Watermelon superfresh feloisturizer and think.it works great at moisturizing my face feel weighted or., 1.5 oz really unstable a - the most proven anti-aging ingredient available OTC that can smooth and! Against microbes and insects very well all our new products for you don ’ t like moisturizer...

Oblong Shape Picture, 28 Inch Usssa Baseball Bats, 6 Bedrooms House Floor Plan, Aircraft Wing Components, Low Potassium Recipes For Kidney Patients, Important American Political Figures, Hvac Pasco, Wa, Product Operation Manager Job Description,