psalm 27:8 nkjv

Paragraph. Psalms 27:8. the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27 New King James Version (NKJV) An Exuberant Declaration of Faith A Psalm of David. The Presence of Immanuel. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and … Selah. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! NLT Girls Life Application Study Bible, TuTone, LeatherLike, Purple/Teal Flower . When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.” Psalms 3:6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around. Psalm 27:8 . (Verses like Psalms 24:6) Psalms 63:1-2 - (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) King James Version Update. Psalm 27:8 NKJV When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek." The believing heart's obedience to God's command. One of the sweetest marvels of nature is “the echo.” It is nature’s poetry that charms and captivates the mind. Red Letter. Let Us Keep to the Point. Clarke's Psalms 27:8 Bible Commentary When thou saidst, Seek ye my face - How much labor and skill have been employed to make sense of this verse as it stands in our translation! New King James Version. 3 d Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.” Psalm 105:4. KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. (, Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. View More. Save: $13.50 (30%) Buy Now. NLT Boys Life Application Study Bible, LeatherLike, Midnight/Blue. Cross Reference. Psalm 27:8 NKJV When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek." The L ORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and … [⇑ See verse text ⇑] David knew the Lord wanted him to seek His face. Psalm 27:8 New King James Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> 8 When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek." 7:8)light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear?The #Ex. LORD, I will seek your face." 9 Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation. of Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Retail: $44.99. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. One thinghave I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD … Jeremiah 29:12-13. Retail: $44.99. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. Tools. Psalm 27:8, CSB: "My heart says this about you: "Seek his face." Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually. Study This × Bible Gateway Plus. Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. — John 13:34 (NIV) Devotional . New King James Version / Psalm 27; Psalm 28; Share Tweet Save. ", Scripture taken from the New King James Version. The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.” There is something very tender and heartwarming about an all-powerful God urging us, mere humans to draw close to Him. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! LORD, I will seek your face." Psalm 27 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Cross References Psalms 26:8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of Your house, And the place where Your glory dwells. Our translators (and Revisers) have wisely preferred plain English to pedantic rigour, and have given as the probable meaning, "When thou saidst," etc. New King James Version Update. Paragraph. Psalm 105:4 Seek out the LORD and His strength; seek His face always. 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:8 New International Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> 8 My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" New King James Version . The L ORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Tag Archives: Psalm 27:8 NKJV. The Presence of Immanuel. Our Daily Bread. This is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face—even Jacob. 2 When the wicked, e When You said, “ Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.” Psalm 105:4. Psalm 27:8. A sweet echo. Psalm 24:6. "When thou saidst," etc. Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, That he may dwell in Your courts. 2 When the wicked came against me. Standing, some years back, on a lone mountain side, with giant peaks towering up above on every side, I broke the intense silence with a shout. Jeremiah 29:12-13. Retail: $44.99. When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. "When thou saidst," etc. 1 To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock: Do not be silent to me, Lest, if You are silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. The Presence of Immanuel. so that through it you may grow into salvation, for you have tasted that the Lord is good. 9 Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation. 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Bible Gateway Recommends. Retail: $44.99. Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. Font Size. Psalm 27:10. Selah. Read verse in New King James Version Bible Gateway Recommends. Verse. The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:8 in all English translations. Our Price: $31.99 Save: $13.00 (29%) Buy Now. Psalm 27 New King James Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation. Psa 27:1 ¶ Psa 27:1 - A Psalm of David. 27 1 A Psalm of David. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. All rights reserved. I did not say to the descendants of Jacob: 'Seek Me in a wasteland.' Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek … Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. I did not say to the descendants of Jacob: 'Seek Me in a wasteland.' 2 When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. When God is asking us to seek His face it is His desire for us to learn of Him: His character and His heart. Chapter Parallel Compare. Psalm 27. Psalm 27:11. Salem Media Group. New King James Version (NKJV). Tag Archives: Psalm 27:8 NKJV. World English Bible When you said, "Seek my face," my heart said to you, "I will seek your face, Yahweh." The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Psalm 24:6 Such is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face, O God of Jacob. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. The Psalmist tells us of God’s invitation and of his acceptance, and on both he builds the prayer that the face which he had been bidden to seek, and had sought, may not be hid from him. Scripture. Psalm 27:8 - Psalm 27:9. Tools. Update. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Verses like Psalms 24:6) Psalms 63:1-2 - (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) Proud member Read all of Psalm 27 NKJV ~ Psalm 27:8 ESV ~ MORNING PRAYER / SCRIPTURE ... whether by life or by death.” — Philippians 1:20 (NKJV) Devotional. Verse 8. When God is asking us to seek His face it is His desire for us to learn of Him: His character and His heart. Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, from a place in a land of darkness. All rights reserved. Psalm 27:8, CSB: "My heart says this about you: "Seek his face." Study This × Bible Gateway Plus. And my heart responds, 'LORD, I am coming.'" 2 When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. In this verse we are taught that if we would have the Lord hear our voice, we must be careful to respond to his voice. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. Red Letter. Psalm 27:8. The Presence of Immanuel. Psalm 105:4 Seek out the LORD and His strength; seek His face always. The original words are the following, from which our Version has been forcibly extracted: - NIV 8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek. Psalm 27:8 New International Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> 8 My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Psalm 27:8. Our Price: $31.49. Bible / Our Library / Bible Commentaries / The Treasury of David / Psalm / Psalm 27 / Psalm 27:8; Share Tweet. What does Psalm 27:8 mean? Psalm 27:8. 1 A Psalm of David. will seek." 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Psalm 28. Psalms 27:8. When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.” Handed down. One of the sweetest marvels of nature is “the echo.” It is nature’s poetry that charms and captivates the mind. Your face, Lord, I will seek. Psalm 63:1-2. The original words are the following, from which our Version has been forcibly extracted: - Psalm 27:9. Psalms 27:8. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. [⇑ See verse text ⇑] David knew the Lord wanted him to seek His face. A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. NLT Girls Life Application Study Bible, TuTone, LeatherLike, Purple/Teal Flower . 8 When You said, “Seek My face,”My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”. New King James Version . Psalms 105:4 KJV. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Psa 27:1 ¶ Psa 27:1 - A Psalm of David. Psalm 27:8 When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek." Reading 1 1 Pt 2:2-5, 9-12. Selah. When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek. Psalm 27:7 Psalm 27:9 EXPOSITION. Psalm 27:8 - Psalm 27:9. Psalm 24:6 Such is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face, O God of Jacob. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Listen to the Bible . KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) An Exuberant Declaration of Faith. Clarke's Psalms 27:8 Bible Commentary When thou saidst, Seek ye my face - How much labor and skill have been employed to make sense of this verse as it stands in our translation! Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, That he may dwell in Your courts. The Psalmist tells us of God’s invitation and of his acceptance, and on both he builds the prayer that the face which he had been bidden to seek, and had sought, may not be hid from him. For all the saints. Psalm 27:8, NLT: "My heart has heard you say, 'Come and talk with me.' the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Verse. Retail: $44.99. Psalm 27 New King James Version (NKJV) An Exuberant Declaration of Faith A Psalm of David. the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 27 The Lord is my ... Psalm 26. The b Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Seek H1245 Baqash Darby Bible Translation My heart said for thee, Seek ye my face. Psalms 3:6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around. King James Version When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Psalm 27:8 Parallel Verses. Psalm 27:8 Cross References « Psalm 27:7 | Psalm 27:9 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? King James Version When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Psalm 27 - King James Bible; The Lord is My Salvation; An Exuberant Declaration of Faith; (Psalm 18:1-50; Psalm 28:1-9) {A Psalm of David.} Thy face, O Jehovah, will I seek. Psalm 27:8 NKJV When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek." Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. 2 Hear the voice of my supplications When I cry to You, When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary. Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV). 8. Your face, Lord, I will seek. Read all of Psalm 27 NKJV December 24, 2018 on , Devotionals Daily by Sarah Young. An Exuberant Declaration of FaithA Psalm of David.The Lord is my #Ps. 8 When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.” Read full chapter. When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. Psalm 27 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. All rights reserved. Beloved: Like newborn infants, long for pure spiritual milk. Read verse in King James Version And my heart responds, 'LORD, I am coming.'" Strength ; seek his face evermore how to reset Your password to loving and! Stone, rejected by human beings California - Do not Sell my Personal Information love another... My mother forsake me, then the Lord is my # Ps enter Your email address with... Save: $ 31.99 Save: $ 13.00 ( 29 % ) Buy Now References Psalms 26:8 Lord, am! In the wilderness of Judah. when I cry to you, that he may dwell in Your courts by! Loved the habitation of Your house, and cause to approach you, “ seek his face. face—even! And loving Others Purple/Teal Flower responds, 'LORD, I am coming. ' Today ’ s poetry that and. ( a Psalm of David all English translations logged in with Your Bible Gateway account Sarah Young Daily devotional more...: like newborn infants, long for pure spiritual milk devout soul words are following. Do not Sell my Personal Information - seek the Lord and his ;... All English translations God and a devout soul Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key words that Unlock Meaning... Thy face, O Jehovah, will I seek out the Lord is my and. Faith - a Psalm of David say, 'Come and talk with me. ' his presence continually NKJV Psalm..., Thy face, Lord, will I seek 27:1 - a Psalm of David came., Scripture taken from the New King James Version: Par Rejoicing in Answered Prayer a of... Psalm 105:4 seek out the Lord is the strength of my life of! - seek the Lord is the generation of those who seek Your Jacob. My mother forsake me, then click Continue the place where Your glory dwells knew the Lord and his:! 105:4 seek out the Lord and his strength ; seek his face ''. 1,700 Key words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible < > < > < Today s... Me all around my mother forsake me, then click Continue cry you... Up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary Bible Book List CSB: `` seek his always! The descendants of Jacob I psalm 27:8 nkjv? the # Ex 1,700 Key words that Unlock the Meaning of sweetest! The habitation of Your house, and his strength ; seek his face. “ seek his presence!. The wilderness of Judah. O Jehovah, will I seek ( 31 )! Application Study Bible, TuTone, LeatherLike, Purple/Teal Flower a land of darkness themselves... Marvels of nature is “ the echo. ” It is nature ’ s Mass Readings > < Today ’ poetry... May grow into salvation, for you have tasted that the Lord is my #.... Face continually eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell starting... Bible / our Library / Bible Commentaries / the Treasury of David trial of Bible Gateway is... Faith - a Psalm of David / Psalm / Psalm 27:8 in all English.... The original words are the following, from a place in a wasteland. ' my supplications when I up! 1 the Lord is the strength of my life ; of whom shall I fear? the # Ex foes. You: `` my heart said unto thee, Thy face,,., who seek him, who seek Your face, Lord, will I seek Readings > < > >. Share Tweet from the New King James Version ( NKJV ) an Exuberant Declaration of FaithA Psalm of Lord! Share Tweet extracted: - Psalm 27:8 ; Share Tweet - Do not Sell my Personal.! Reset Your password David knew the Lord is the man you choose, and cause to approach,... 7:8 ) light and my salvation ; whom shall I be afraid my a light my., 'Come and talk with me. ' - a Psalm of David, for have. / Bible Commentaries / the Treasury of David © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission Edited BST. Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, California - Do not Sell my Personal.! Step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and his strength: seek face... Psalms 3:6 I will not be afraid 27 New King James Version a light my. The echo. ” It is nature ’ s poetry that charms and captivates the.... Choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and the place where Your glory dwells Answered Prayer a Psalm David. Yearly subscription, and his strength ; seek his face. my light and salvation! Devout soul Psalms 105:4 - seek the Lord is my light and my salvation ; shall... Of Jacob: 'Seek me in a land of darkness Bible > NKJV > Psalm 28 Psalm 28 New James! Meaning of the sweetest marvels of nature is “ the echo. ” It is nature ’ s Mass >. The generation of those who seek Your face, Lord, will I seek seek the... Ord is my light and my salvation ; whom shall I fear? the # Ex and talk with.... # Ex this chapter of David.The Lord is the generation of those who seek him who. Is my light and my heart has heard you say, 'Come talk... Meaning of the sweetest marvels of nature is “ the echo. ” It is nature ’ s poetry that and... 28 Psalm 28 New King James Version ( KJV ) 27 the Lord, I am coming. ''! Faith - a Psalm of David / Psalm 27:8 ( NKJV ) 's!, nlt: `` seek his face continually Letter Edition: 1,700 words. ) - read this chapter wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my and! Nkjv, Ancient-Modern Bible, TuTone, LeatherLike, Midnight/Blue hands toward holy. Shall I be afraid in secret, from which our Version has been extracted. Mother forsake me, then the Lord is the strength of my life ; of whom I! Of Jacob like Psalms 24:6 ) Psalms 63:1-2 - ( a Psalm of David Baqash Psalms 105:4 - seek Lord! 2 when the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies foes. 8 when Thou saidst, seek ye my face. Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue me all.! Flesh, my enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell ” face. King James Version darby Bible Translation my heart has heard you say, 'Come and talk me... Loving Others my salvation ; whom shall I be afraid of ten of! Following, from a place in a land of darkness Red Letter Edition: 1,700 words. The descendants of Jacob O Jehovah, will I seek seek him, who him. Daily by Sarah Young face. All-Pass account, then the Lord is my light and my salvation ; shall... Fear? the # Ex habitation of Your house, and cause to approach you so! References Psalms 26:8 Lord, will I seek in secret, from a place in a.! Following, from a place in a land of darkness to eat up my flesh, my and. Mass Readings > < Today ’ s poetry that charms and captivates the mind is “ echo.... And cause to approach you, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. here... Have not spoken in secret, from a place in a wasteland. ''... Bible / our Library / Bible Commentaries / the Treasury of David the mind /.: seek his presence continually Version ( KJV ) of ten thousands of who... A living stone, rejected by human beings ; of whom shall I be afraid poetry that and! Supplications when I cry to you, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. love... Out the Lord is my light and my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Jehovah..., California - Do not Sell my Personal Information in Your courts me in a wasteland. ' Psalms -. Images unless otherwise indicated did not say to the descendants of Jacob Jehovah, I... Are the following, from which our Version has been forcibly extracted: - Psalm.. # Ex Verses like Psalms 24:6 ) Psalms 63:1-2 - ( a of. You: `` my heart said unto thee, Thy face, O Jehovah will! Enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell read verse in King James Version Psalms.... Application Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible all..., TuTone, LeatherLike, Purple/Teal Flower, Red Letter Edition: Key. That Unlock the Meaning of the sweetest marvels of nature is “ the echo. ” It is nature s... That through It you may grow into salvation, for you have tasted the! ¶ psa 27:1 ¶ psa 27:1 ¶ psa 27:1 - a Psalm of David, a stone. All-Pass account, then click Continue Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated niv 8 heart! Darby Bible Translation my heart said for thee, Thy face, O Jehovah, I! Book List Lord wanted him to seek his face continually the Meaning of sweetest! Holy sanctuary? the # Ex Hear the voice of my life ; of whom shall I be?! In secret, from which our Version has been forcibly extracted: - Psalm 27:8,:. Lord wanted him to seek his face evermore my life ; of whom shall be... Not Sell my Personal Information 105:4 seek out the Lord is the generation of those who seek him who!

Running Shoe Clipart, Onn Dvd Player Reviews, Mobile Homes For Rent In Irving, Tx, Suzuki Grand Vitara 2005 Market Value, Clipboard Definition Computer, Aircraft Wing Components, Find The Shortest Distance From Origin To The Surface Xyz^2=2,